HEALTH CARE FOR ALL
All people should get the health care they need.
People’s Action believes the right to health care is fundamental. A society that puts people first makes health care available to every person as a public good – not as an engine of profit for corporations and the rich.
Here’s how we can put our country on the path toward this vision:
• Open Medicare to everyone.
• Negotiate lower prices with drug corporations.
• Protect and expand Medicaid.
• Fully fund the Indian Health Service and Native Hawaiian health system.
• Support community health centers and public health institutions that people trust.
The right want to put us on a different path, pushing legislation that will make health care more expensive and less accessible to millions, while putting more wealth and power in the hands of insurance and pharmaceutical corporations. Their policies would create a country that is ever more divided and unequal. People's Action is promoting a bold vision in which people are free of worry about their ability to get the care they need.